When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
A) Leave your vehicle in neutral
B) keep your front wheels parallel to the road
C) Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Roads become very slippery:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV: