When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
A) Only when pulling away from the curb
B) When pulling next to, but not away from, the curb
C) When pulling next to or away from the curb
When pulling next to or away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You must use your seat belt:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- What is a safety zone?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?