When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
A) Your front wheels must be turned towards the street.
B) Your wheels must be within 18 inches of the curb.
C) One of your rear wheel must touch the curb.
Your wheels must be within 18 inches of the curb.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- The driver is:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You should never park:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns: