When passing a bicyclist, you should:
A) Blast your horn to alert the bicyclist
B) Move as far left as possible
C) Remain in the center of the lane
Move as far left as possible
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- What is a safety zone?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When driving in fog, you should use your: