When passing on a multi-lane highway:
A) Be Sure The Passing Lane Is Clear
B) Pass Only On The Right
C) There Is No Need To Signal
Be Sure The Passing Lane Is Clear
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- A white painted curb means:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you: