When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
A) Approaching on your right
B) Approaching on your left
C) who arrives before you
who arrives before you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Before turning, you should:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?