When travelling behind a motorcycle:
A) Allow a following distance of at least 2 car lengths
B) Allow at least 4 seconds of following distance
C) Allow a following distance of at least 4 motorcycle lengths
Allow at least 4 seconds of following distance
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Your ability to stop is affected by: