When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
A) You May Pass Slower Drivers Crossing The Track
B) You Need To Make Sure There Is Space To Get All The Way Across The Tracks Without Stopping, Before You Start To Cross
C) All Of The Above
You Need To Make Sure There Is Space To Get All The Way Across The Tracks Without Stopping, Before You Start To Cross
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Before turning, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Roadways are the most slippery: