When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
A) You may legally exceed the posted speed limit
B) It is a good habit to signal for turns and lane changes anyway
C) You are not required to wear your seat belt
It is a good habit to signal for turns and lane changes anyway
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- A curb painted red means:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When parking a car, you should:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.