When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
A) To know when it is safe to cross
B) To run out in front of you without looking
C) Not to cross unless they are with an adult
To run out in front of you without looking
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should: