When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
A) Slow down until it passes you
B) Drive with your flashers on
C) Pull over to the side of the road and stop
Pull over to the side of the road and stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?