When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
A) Slow Down And Keep Moving In Your Lane
B) Pull To The Curb And Stop
C) Stop Exactly Where You Are
Pull To The Curb And Stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when: