Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
A) They tend to freeze before the rest of the road does
B) They do not freeze because they are made of concrete
C) They tend to freeze after the rest of the road does
They tend to freeze before the rest of the road does
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and: