Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
A) The Safe Speed To Drive Depends On Many Conditions
B) Driving Slowly Is Always Safer
C) Accelerating Is Always Dangerous
The Safe Speed To Drive Depends On Many Conditions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- A green painted curb means:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- A white painted curb means: