Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
A) You should never use both electric and hand signals
B) If you signal for a lane change, other drivers must let you in
C) It is a good habit to always signal for lane changes
It is a good habit to always signal for lane changes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- A green painted curb means:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Roads become very slippery:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- A curb painted red means:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You should never park:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?