Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
A) You must follow their instructions only if you see orange cones
B) You must follow their instructions only if the road ahead is blocked
C) Their instructions must be obeyed at all times
Their instructions must be obeyed at all times
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?