Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
A) Light rail vehicles can preempt traffic signals
B) You must always pass a light rail vehicle on the right
C) Light rail vehicles do not have the same responsibilities as other vehicles on public roadways
Light rail vehicles can preempt traffic signals
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When parking a car, you should:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?