Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
A) Drinking coffee just before driving helps get rid of alcohol
B) If you are under the legal blood alcohol concentration limit, your driving isn’t impaired
C) Alcohol affects judgment and self control, needed for driving safely
Alcohol affects judgment and self control, needed for driving safely
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What is a safety zone?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When parking a car, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?