Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
A) Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
B) They do not need more space to stop and start
C) They do not need more space for turns
Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Following distance should increase when you: