Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
A) Whoever started last
B) The driver
C) Whoever is slower
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- What is a safety zone?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must: