Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
A) To avoid using your side mirror
B) Its a legal requirement
C) to avoid last minute moves
to avoid last minute moves
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down: