You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- A white painted curb means:
- When parking a car, you should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may: