You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
A) Stop in the intersection until it is safe to make the left turn
B) Continue to the next intersection and find a route to work your way back
C) Back up, check for other vehicles, and make the left turn
Continue to the next intersection and find a route to work your way back
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- The driver is:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- A curb painted red means:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you are being tailgated, you should: