You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
A) Start braking before you enter the curve
B) Start braking as soon as you enter the curve
C) Do not brake unless it’s absolutely necessary
Start braking before you enter the curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- A white painted curb means:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?