You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
A) 5 seconds
B) 7 seconds
C) 10-12 seconds
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- A curb painted blue means:
- A curb painted red means:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?