You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
A) If the road or weather conditions warrant driving this slowly
B) If you block the normal and reasonable flow of traffic
C) Under no circumstances because it is always safer to drive slower than other traffic
If you block the normal and reasonable flow of traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead: