You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
A) Leave your vehicle in the traffic lane until law enforcement arrives
B) Move your vehicle out of the traffic lane, if possible
C) Not move your vehicle for any reason
Move your vehicle out of the traffic lane, if possible
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?