You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
A) Start crossing if you see that cross traffic also has a stop sign
B) Begin crossing, but be ready to stop quickly if a car approaches
C) Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals: