You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
A) Are driving an empty 15 passenger van
B) Have the minimum number of passengers shown on the sign
C) Want to pass the vehicle ahead
Have the minimum number of passengers shown on the sign
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When parking a car, you should:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You should check traffic behind you: