You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
A) Slow to a safe speed before the curve
B) Slow to the posted speed limit for the freeway
C) Wait until you have entered the curve to begin braking
Slow to a safe speed before the curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- A curb painted blue means:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?