You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
A) Leave a note on the vehicle
B) Report the accident without delay to the city police or, in unincorporated areas, to the highway patrol
C) Both of the above
Both of the above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A white painted curb means:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?