You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
A) If the shoulder is wide enough to accommodate your vehicle.
B) If the vehicle ahead of you is turning left.
C) Under no circumstances.
Under no circumstances.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- What is a safety zone?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you: