You may honk your horn when you:
A) Have to stop quickly
B) Are passing another car
C) Have lost control of your car
Have lost control of your car
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if: