You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You should use a turnout lane when: