You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
A) He or she is deaf
B) He or she has a mental disability
C) He or she is blind
He or she is blind
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When parking a car, you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.