You should honk your horn when you:
A) Are travelling through an intersection
B) Are passing a bicyclist
C) See a child who is about to run into the street
See a child who is about to run into the street
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A curb painted red means:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?