You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
A) Follow a small passenger car
B) Are crowded by a tailgater
C) Drive slower than the posted speed limit
Are crowded by a tailgater
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must: