You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
A) Follow a small passenger car
B) Are crowded by a tailgater
C) Drive slower than the posted speed limit
Are crowded by a tailgater
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- The driver is:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When parking a car, you should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?