You should not pass another vehicle:
A) Where someone is likely to enter or cross the road
B) On multi-lane freeways within 65 mph speed limits
C) When a broken, yellow line is on the left side of your lane
Where someone is likely to enter or cross the road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks: