You should signal continuously while turning because it:
A) Is illegal to turn off your signal before completing a turn
B) Lets other drivers know what your intentions are
C) Is always dangerous to turn off your signal before completing a turn
Lets other drivers know what your intentions are
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- A curb painted blue means:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because: