You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- What is a safety zone?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You should never park:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You must use your seat belt: