Your ability to stop is affected by:
A) Signal Lights
B) Other Cars On The Road
C) The Condition Of The Road
The Condition Of The Road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- What is a safety zone?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should: