Your blind spot is the area of the road:
A) You cannot see without moving your head
B) Directly behind your vehicle
C) You see in your rearview mirror
You cannot see without moving your head
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Before turning, you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Backing your vehicle is:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should: