Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
A) Are making a turn
B) Have your emergency brake on
C) Are slowing down or stopping
Are slowing down or stopping
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends: