Drive below the posted speed limit when:
A) Anything Makes Conditions Less Than Perfect
B) Others Drive Below The Speed Limit
C) You Are On A Four Lane Road
Anything Makes Conditions Less Than Perfect
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should: