Drive below the posted speed limit when:
A) Anything Makes Conditions Less Than Perfect
B) Others Drive Below The Speed Limit
C) You Are On A Four Lane Road
Anything Makes Conditions Less Than Perfect
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- What is a safety zone?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You should never park:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is: