The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
A) Killed In A Traffic Crash Is:
B) Limit Your Driving To Week Days
C) Stay In The Right Lane On Multi-Lane Highways
Killed In A Traffic Crash Is:
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- A green painted curb means:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when: