The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
A) Killed In A Traffic Crash Is:
B) Limit Your Driving To Week Days
C) Stay In The Right Lane On Multi-Lane Highways
Killed In A Traffic Crash Is:
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using: