Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
A) On the high-beam setting
B) So other drivers can see you
C) To warn others of bad conditions
So other drivers can see you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?