Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
A) On the high-beam setting
B) So other drivers can see you
C) To warn others of bad conditions
So other drivers can see you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You should not pass another vehicle: