Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
A) On the high-beam setting
B) So other drivers can see you
C) To warn others of bad conditions
So other drivers can see you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because: