Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
A) On the high-beam setting
B) So other drivers can see you
C) To warn others of bad conditions
So other drivers can see you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should: