Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
A) On the high-beam setting
B) So other drivers can see you
C) To warn others of bad conditions
So other drivers can see you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for: