Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
A) On the high-beam setting
B) So other drivers can see you
C) To warn others of bad conditions
So other drivers can see you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You should never park:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- The driver is:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?