When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
A) Looking In The Inside Rearview Mirror Only
B) Looking In Both Rearview And Sideview Mirrors
C) Looking In Your Mirrors And Turning Your Head To Look Over Your Shoulder
Looking In Your Mirrors And Turning Your Head To Look Over Your Shoulder
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You should never park:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Orange colored road signs:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?