When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
A) Looking In The Inside Rearview Mirror Only
B) Looking In Both Rearview And Sideview Mirrors
C) Looking In Your Mirrors And Turning Your Head To Look Over Your Shoulder
Looking In Your Mirrors And Turning Your Head To Look Over Your Shoulder
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You should never park:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- A white painted curb means:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look: