When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
A) Looking In The Inside Rearview Mirror Only
B) Looking In Both Rearview And Sideview Mirrors
C) Looking In Your Mirrors And Turning Your Head To Look Over Your Shoulder
Looking In Your Mirrors And Turning Your Head To Look Over Your Shoulder
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.