When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
A) Looking In The Inside Rearview Mirror Only
B) Looking In Both Rearview And Sideview Mirrors
C) Looking In Your Mirrors And Turning Your Head To Look Over Your Shoulder
Looking In Your Mirrors And Turning Your Head To Look Over Your Shoulder
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver: