When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
A) Looking In The Inside Rearview Mirror Only
B) Looking In Both Rearview And Sideview Mirrors
C) Looking In Your Mirrors And Turning Your Head To Look Over Your Shoulder
Looking In Your Mirrors And Turning Your Head To Look Over Your Shoulder
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- A curb painted red means:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You should never park:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- A white painted curb means:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the: