When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
A) Looking In The Inside Rearview Mirror Only
B) Looking In Both Rearview And Sideview Mirrors
C) Looking In Your Mirrors And Turning Your Head To Look Over Your Shoulder
Looking In Your Mirrors And Turning Your Head To Look Over Your Shoulder
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- A white painted curb means:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally: