You may legally block an intersection:
A) When you entered the intersection on the green light
B) During rush hour traffic
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- A curb painted blue means:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is: