You may legally block an intersection:
A) When you entered the intersection on the green light
B) During rush hour traffic
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?