You may legally block an intersection:
A) When you entered the intersection on the green light
B) During rush hour traffic
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should: