You may legally block an intersection:
A) When you entered the intersection on the green light
B) During rush hour traffic
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when: