You may legally block an intersection:
A) When you entered the intersection on the green light
B) During rush hour traffic
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must: