You may legally block an intersection:
A) When you entered the intersection on the green light
B) During rush hour traffic
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must: