You may legally block an intersection:
A) When you entered the intersection on the green light
B) During rush hour traffic
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- A white painted curb means:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You must use your seat belt: