You may legally block an intersection:
A) When you entered the intersection on the green light
B) During rush hour traffic
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must: