What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
A) Look Ahead And Maintain A Safe Following Distance
B) Drive In The Right Lane Only
C) Drive Slower Than The Flow Of Traffic
Look Ahead And Maintain A Safe Following Distance
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?