When driving in fog, you should use your:
A) Fog lights only
B) High beams
C) Low beams
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You should never park:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- The driver is:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?